Due to rapid and ongoing expansion, Luina Bio, ( www.luinabio.com.au ) an experienced Brisbane based contract Biotechnology / Pharmaceutical manufacturer, who offers client focused services to primarily an international client base, is looking for a Senior Bioprocessing scientist.
If you want to work for a company with core values of Honesty, Transparency and where you “get on with the job” à “What’s the outcome that we need to achieve?” this well established organisation is where you should be. Exciting moves are underway!
The focus of this critical position is:
- Large scale biopharmaceutical manufacturing, especially Fermentation and protein purification, process development and operation
- Operate and maintain equipment
- Prepare, complete and review SOP’s
- Assist in the Validation program
It would be preferred if you have the following experience:
- Mid to Large scale Fermentation
- Mid to Large scale mid and downstream processing
- Biopharmaceutical process development
- Document and report writing
It would be preferred that you have had a minimum of > 5 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical/related industry under GMP conditions and have a tertiary qualification in a life science discipline or engineering.
Shift and or weekend work will be required
Personal qualities include:
- “Hands on” skills with mechanical devices.
- Possess strong project management skills.
- Be able to work in a small team.
- Open minded.
- Ability to mentor and develop junior staff.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
As well, an analytical approach combined with a demonstrated drive to achieve would be looked upon favourably. A “partnership – oriented” team player, your ability to communicate well and be proactive is important.
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the right candidate.
If you believe you have the experience and the desire to make a positive contribution to our client, please send your CV, which outlines your qualifications, achievements and employment history to Trevor Neville, TranZition Professional & Executive Recruitment, via email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Reference Number: LBBP07082017.
Initial telephone enquiries, IN CONFIDENCE, to his mobile # of 0438633088.
Only people with the right to work in this country may apply for this position
Longevity in a Brisbane based Biotechnology contract manufacturer
Established Revenue streams and exciting phase of growth
Min.> 5 years’ pharmaceutical/related industry experience.